On The Day
What should I bring with me?
- You will be provided with a towel and robe
- Please bring your own swimwear, toiletries and £1 for your locker
- Medical Information (Please check before booking)
- As your well-being is our priority, please give us any relevant information at the time of booking
Please be aware that if you are pregnant, you are unable to use the Spa Experience. We require a doctor's note if you are being treated for any of the following:
- Heart condition
- Liver problems
- Kidney disease
We also need to know if you have undergone any recent operations. If you have any further questions or concerns or want to know whether you would be affected by any of our treatments following a period of medical care, then please contact us on 01282 661735.
Terms and Conditions
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can only be used by one person.
- Your Membership Pass must be presented at each visit, which must be pre-booked.
- Although no reminders of expiring memberships will be given, we can inform you of how many visits you have left and the expiry date upon request.
- If for any reason you have not used all your sessions, no extension will be given.