A Guide to DOs and DON'Ts Folowing Reopening
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Inside Spa!
We are sure you are desperate to look and feel ‘normal’ again with your favourite body or beauty treatment – but firstly, we want to make you aware of some DOs and DON’Ts to help keep you safe.
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Follow the one-way system at all times
- Use contactless payments where possible
- Use the hand sanitisers on arrival and throughout the facilities
- Come alone to your appointment
- Pre-book your appointment
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Leave immediately after your appointment
- Wear a face mask or gloves if asked to do so during your treatment
- Be aware a Test and Trace scheme will be in place
- Bring your mobile phone
- Bring non-essential personal belongings
As your health and well-being is our main priority, please be assured all our staff will be following Government guidelines to keep all areas safe for you – with time allocated to thoroughly clean all areas after each client.